What Style of Coaching Is For You?
Exploring who you are to the deepest level so you can uncover what your truest desires are; even if you don’t know consciously what they are yet. We then create clarity and direction for you to step into your truest self....
Finding your own authentic way to communicate with yourself and others. Gain awareness on how you and others perceive yourself and what you can do about it. Build courage to be able to express yourself how you deeply want to; without fear of judgment.
Strategise from where you are now to where you want to be. Eliminate any habits that no longer serve you and targeting specific behaviours so you can perform to your greatest potential. We then create together a clear step by step path to get there.
Using behavioural profiling tools we gain a deep understanding of yourself and your partner. We strategise using this information and work out a direct plan to move forward but in a fun and empowering way for both of you.
Finding your true leadership style, leverage from your team, building a strong presence and be confident in your leadership role. Wether it’s a new role, existing role or you’re wanting to create a coaching culture in your leadership style, we will strategise specifically for you.
Create best practice work/life/family balance, reduce your stress through short and long term stress reduction techniques. Let go of anything that’s holding you back and start loving your life every day. Become effective, efficient and enjoy the process.
Self Love/Self Acceptance
Create the relationship that you truly want with yourself. Become your own best friend. Discover what it is like to truly empower yourself, learn tools to implement on a daily basis and know that you can be your biggest cheerleader whilst feel darn good about it!
Executives and Leaders' Retreat
- You're invited to take a break, relax and refresh. Discover how experiencing joy and freedom, letting go, and being in the moment enhances efficient and effective leadership.
- On this four day experience, we will have the magnificent Lady Eugenie, a luxurious, 23-metre (75-ft) ketch-rigged yacht as our home base.
- Imagine taking in the sunset and watching dolphins play whilst enjoying wine and delicious meals made from local produce, in the picturesque alfresco dining area.
- Or how about a luxury barefoot beach dinner on the remote shores of Schouten Island. Have you ever finished a bush-walk to have a linen-topped table waiting with oysters and Tasmanian sparkling? You will! Partners are welcome.
Mastermind Program One on One Coaching
- 3 months intensive one on one coaching + 3 additional months email support + lifetime access to online portal VIP area which includes a 3 month program that you can use over and over again
- access this program from Do it Yourself level through to VIP Client depending on how many sessions you would like
- your online program will unlock each week to keep you accountable + unlimited access to recorded hypnosis, NLP and Ho'Oponopono sessions in your online portal VIP area
- your personal hard copy workbook for our sessions for you to download plus additional homeplay to compliment what is going on for you
- additions: - all coaching sessions include various modalities of coaching Matilda is trained and certified in, such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Matrix Therapies, Timeline Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Multiple Brain Integration Techniques and Behavioural Analysis
Walking Expedition - The 12 Apostles
- daily mediation, coaching & therapies. expert walking guides. helicopter flight included.
- Imagine feeling the sand under your feet and the wind cooling your face whilst witnessing the expansive ocean as it frames the wild and diverse nature of this spectacular trail. Weave your way through towering forests, along coastal headlands through to the wild rocky shores. You will encounter seaside villages, remote beaches, rivers, farms and stunning views on this varied trail. Your walking guides will offer their expert knowledge on the unique flora and fauna as we explore the great ocean trail. At the end of each day, enjoy a foot spa, delicious locally sourced produce, wine and beer in the comfort of our very own Eco Lodge. This Walking Expedition will provide an exclusive opportunity to experience and connect with nature and yourself in tandem.
Retreat Group Experience - Vanuatu
- beach front bungalows
- local, organic food & drinks
- transformational coaching
- blue lagoon, hot springs, massage
- daily meditation & hypnotherapy
3 Part Video Training Series
- free online portal access
- 2% Mindset
- Be Do Have
Get Your Shit Together Course
- unlimited online access
- PDF downloads
- priorities priorities priorities
- empowering your self talk
- celebrate success
A life coach can help you…
*Identify what’s holding you back and causing you to get unwanted results
*Visualise something amazing in yourself that you may not currently see
*Get the results you want by refocusing your thinking
*Increase emotional intelligence and help understand behaviours of ourselves and others
The coach/client relationship will…
*Guide and encourage client self-discovery by using powerful questioning techniques
*Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client truly wants
*Encourage the client to set worthwhile goals that align with their purpose and vision
*Stimulate client accountability
What coaching is…
*Coaching assists professionals/people on reaching higher levels of excellence and satisfaction in life
*Goal oriented and solution focused
*Works with people on practicalities to improve their circumstances
*Learning to channel emotions positively
*Enjoyable and empowering with progress being rapid
What counselling is…
*Focused on moving from a state of dysfunction to function
*Not goal focused
*Working with people with serious mental trauma
*Gives emotional clues to that something is not working well
*Progress may be painful and slow with a focus on closure on the past
This is why I believe Coaching is superior in most cases.
No matter what subject arose, I came away with a greater knowledge and understanding on any topic, she is very knowledgeable with real life experience from hardships through to triumphs. This new found understanding has changed the trajectory of my life.
book a complementary session today to find out more
What are you waiting for? Just pencil it in and lets see where the conversation leads... You never know. This may be the missing piece to your puzzle.
Qualified ICF Member
Trained in the ICF (International Coach Federation) accredited courses by The Life Coaching College & is a Member of the International Coach Federation
Member & Master Practitioner Of NLP
Matilda is a Master Practitioner Member of the Australian Board of Nuero Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
With Matrix Therapies® you can clear the negative influences of people and events in the past, so that you can have greater success, happiness and reach more of your human potential.
Multiple Brain Integration Techniques
Head | Heart | Gut
Now mBIT reclaims and integrates these powerful brains to bring more wisdom to the behavioural technology of NLP.
Masters In Conscious Hypnosis
Hypnosis is an altered and heightened state of awareness, a trance. However, you are totally aware of your surroundings and you know exactly what is going on around you, you do not lose consciousness.
Behavioural Analysis (DISC)
The DISC profile is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people's behavioural differences to increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
Self-leadership impacts all aspect of your life, your health, your career and your relationships. Self-leaders are self-motivated to take purposeful action and therefore make better leaders, entrepreneurs, and team members.
Level II Coach Mastery
Coaching is an important professional learning strategy that supports professional growth.
Coaching can address a range of characteristics and developmental needs that contribute to the progression of the clients goals.
Mental Health First Aid
Physical first aid is accepted and widespread in our community, however most do not cover mental health problems. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches people the skills to help someone who they're concerned about.